Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Day of Laughter and Dancing

        Tee, hee. I was laughing so hard today! I had about three laughing fits today, the first two where at my dance competition. It's a little late to mention this, but for those of you who don't know me very well, I do Irish dance! While I was at the competition, Mom was getting my hair ready. I was staring off into space, and she sprayed the hair spray, all over the back of my neck. It was cold, FREEZING COLD, and it startled me. I screamed, and everyone stared at me. Then I started laughing so hard I feel out of my chair. Pretty soon, the entire room was in fits of hysteric laughter. Then I started dancing. My shoe came loose, and at the very end of the dance I kicked and my shoe went flying. My Mom went into baseball player mode, and jumped to catch it. Someone said, "Nice catch!," and that was enough to send the room into bales of laughter again. The next fit of laughter was while we were eating dinner. We had gone to an Irish Pub call Mavis Winkles. Note: Fans of Hetalia will get this. My Dad picked up the menu and glanced over it. He pulled a face at the end and said, "Better stay away from the English food, It's not very good." I don't know why but it made me think England was the cook in the kitchen. That made me laugh so hard I had to cover my mouth to keep me from spitting out my milk. That's pretty much it, but I wish I had laughed a bit more. Sorry for the crappy ending, but I'm to lazy to write a good one. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment